Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pretty Pillows

I do some sewing for clients every now and then. And I totally enjoy it. I find it challenging, sometimes, and I love working with other fabrics and trims. These are some pillows I did for a friend of mine and they turned out great. The two brown ones I reused some pillows off an old sofa that she had saved. The floral pillow ( my favorite) insert was the ugliest pillow you have ever seen but it is down filled and so plump and soft. It was purchased on clearance at TJ Maxx for $7. It is a 20" by 20" pillow. You cannot buy a down pillow form that large for $7. My friend gets two thumbs up for that thrifty deal. Be on the look out for quality items that can be remade into something beautiful. There is potential in the ugliest of things...







No comments:

Post a Comment